Wednesday, November 11, 2020

MILANI Ludicrous Lights Eye Topper in PINK-AROO, LOLLAPA-BLUE-ZA & PEACH-ELLA ::: Review & Swatches!!

Talking about twinkly, sparkly eye products from Milani; it seems fitting since Diwali, the indian festivak of lights is right around the corner. 

Sometime ago, over at my instagram page, I expressed how I have been loving glittery, sparkly top coats with sheer base on top of my eyeshadow! After doing a little bit of research I landed up on these.


Availability: I got these from Ulta, they were 50% off, and I had a lot of Ulta points as well some coupon, so got a great deal on these. They are also available in Milani Website and Walmart. I do not see them in Ulta anymore.

Shades: I have the following three shades

PINK-AROO - This is described as Magenta with Blue reflects. I think it appears as more of a pink than a magenta but I definitely see the blue reflects. It is beautiful.

LOLLAPA-BLUE-ZA -This is described as Frosty Blue with purple reflects. I also see a lot of silver reflects in it. I love this shade - I think I have used this the most. 

PEACH-ELLA - This is described as Champagne Peach with gold and pink reflects. This is such a gorgeous shade. With all the all the gold and pink reflects it almost look like a multichrome! Well, almost. I love that it has a neutral undertone - I can pair them with a lot of different eyeshadows.

Formula, Quality & Staying Power: As you can see, these are very sparkly with small micro glitters! The duo chromy flip on all three of them is beautiful. On their website, it is described as a water-based formula. I find the formula to be very easy to work with. I typically swipe a little bit out on my hand and use a brush to apply the product. I do not even use glitter glue most of the time. These can be applied as a sheer eye topper as well as built up. I can also apply it on targeted areas using a small flat eyeliner brush. I love how these can be used to add a little it of a pop to my eye-looks or if I want to overly dramatic look. I also can use these to creat graphic liners. As you can see, I was able to create a varieties of looks. 

Although, as life has changed from before and I haven't really wore this out and about for full day of activities, but I do see that it lasted on me all day long. I am really happy with these 😍

Price: The retail cost for these are $10.99 but it is not that difficult to find sales for this one. 

Packaging: Simple tube, no comments on this ha ha!






Do you have any favorite eyeshadow topper?

Love,

~Arrru

No comments: