Saturday, November 4, 2017

Review & Swatches ::: NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo

In last 5 months I have managed to blog twice or may be thrice! Life sometimes takes over :-), I am not trying to complain nor I am here to give excuses. I am 100% sure that there are plenty of people that have busier life than me and they manage it with finesse!


Anyway, today I managed to find some time to talk about Unicorn Nail Polish Duo from Nails Inc. :-) I bought this set back in May and it is still available on Sephora Website. You get two full-size  polishes for a price of one! With the VIB sale coming up, it is going to be even a sweeter deal! Also, look at my Unicorn earrings that my mom brought for me :-)

Price & Availability: Currently available on Sephora.com and Nails Inc Website (out of stock). The set contains 2 nail polishes in "Unicorn in Dream Dust" and "Rainbow Wishes" each with 0.49 oz./14 ml of product at a price of $15.



Packaging: Currently The polishes are housed in typical Nail Inc bottles. The colors are so pretty that  the bottles look very pretty, irrespective of the shape. I like the brush too! It works just fine!

Shades: 
Rainbow Wishes: This shade is defined as "soft rainbow sheen". It is a gorgeous soft purple shade with multi color sheen. It looks brilliant under different lights. And because it is such a soft adorable color, I find it pretty easy to wear to work! I have gotten many compliments while wearing this :-)  This may be my most favorite out of the two! It is quite opaque, I always use a base coat and then apply two coats :-)



Unicorn in Dream Dust: The finish for this shade is described as 3D high sparkle and yes, it is much more sparkly and 3-dimensional than Rainbow Wishes! It is a beautiful, beautiful peachy, soft orange-y shade. It looks different in different colors; I love the shift in this shade! This is perfect in one coat, but two coats makes it more strong and vibrant. I love this shade and have been wearing it often. But it is a little more sparkly to wear to work!


Quality & Formula: I like the consistency and opaqueness of both the shades. I saw that a lot of people complaining how these chip! I always use a base coat and then apply two coats. For both the shades, chipping has not been a problem for me. It does chip here and there and I am not too concerned about it. However, vibrancy kind of wears down after 6-7 days, for both the shades! Often, I apply a fresh coat :-)

I am really happy with this set. I highly, highly recommend it; especially during the ongoing VIB Sale on Sephora! The products are fantastic and the price is even more fantastic. I don't really like the marketing gimmicks following "Unicorn" hypes! But, products are oh-so-fantastic :-) 

Love,
~Aru

No comments: