Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Mid-week pampering with my FAVORITE Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask!!!

My love affair with “Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask” started in Spring of 2014. I did not know much about it then but I got 4 travel size pods for $8 with one of my online orders from Sephora just so I could get to the price point for free shipping.


I tried it for the first time and my skin immediately felt fresh, tighter and clean of impurities. I loved the pod sizes because one of them gave me more than 2 usages and considering I was travelling a lot back then they were great to throw in my bag. After I used up the pods, I finished one or two small free samples from Sephora #frugalAru :-) Anyway, I finally invested in the full-size in one of the VIB sale. I use it once or twice a week depending on my skin condition.  As found in Sephora’s website the active charcoal in it absorbs 100- to 200-times its weight in impurities and the white China Clay draws out impurities and toxins while clearing the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollutants, and other waste materials. The mask is formulated without Parabens, Sulfates and  Phthalates so that is always good :-) It may tingle for few seconds after applying. I often just apply it on my T-zones but when I feel extra congested I apply it on my entire face and it immediately clears up my pores making my skin clean and glowy. I don’t have enough good things to say about this mask.  

I remember this being $25 for 3.4 oz. of product but I saw they have increased the price to $26 :-( That pains me a little bit :-(


If you are looking for similar mask, I highly recommend trying out the travel size pods.if it does not break out then its definitely something that you are going to love it. As for me, I am going to repurchase it over and over.

Love

~Arrru

No comments: