Monday, July 4, 2016

Monthly Favorites ::: June 2016!!!


As far as makeup is considered it has been somewhat dull of a month for me! I have been using my old favorites and to be honest I don’t a have a ton of favorites to talk about!

Becca Backlight Priming Filter: I discussed about this product in this month’s Sephora Play Box review! I did not like it the first time I tried, but I have now completely changed my mind about it. I have been constantly using it and I am sure I will run out of this travel-size bottle very soon. My favorite way to wear it is to apply after moisturizer, I typically don’t wear any base product on my face during the week ie when I go to work (Yes, I am one of those who loves wearing blush/highlight/bronzer etc without any base product)! I have added this step into my routine and I love how healthy and glowy it makes me look without adding any oily-ness. I have worn it under foundation as well! Being a greasy product I thought it will be too oily throughout the day, but it’s not. Of course it looks just a bit more glowy or oily at the very end of the day! Also, it smells very nice; it is almost spicy but very clean and fresh at the same time! Very, very invigorating! I am very happy with this product.

Smashbox + Lilly Singh Collaboration - Always On Liquid Lipstick in BAWSE: Well, I have to share that I did not have a lot of chance to wear it this month. But this is new and EXCITING! And I absolutely enjoyed whenever I wore it. It is a very comfortable liquid lipstick formula, definitely one of the best that I have tried. I have a detailed review here, do have a look. This line has a ton of beautiful shades if you are interested. 


Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Powder in Dim Light: Yes, the hype is real. But if you want a specific answer as to what this powder does, I may not have an EXACT answer. It is such a gorgeous; luxury powder that totally works. I have been setting my under-eye area with this constantly. My skin around that area has a tendency to get dry, more than often. This sets my concealer without adding that heavy powder-y look and without accentuating my dry skin. It also adds a very, very subtle glow. I will definitely be purchasing the full-size once I run out of this travel-size compact.


So, this was my tiny little post on June Favorites. July seems promising though, I already have a few items that looks very exciting. I will keep you posted :-)

Love,
~Arrru

No comments: