Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Influenster ::: TRESemmé Beauty-FULL Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner & Shampoo

I have an extremely short & quick post today. I recently received two products from TRESemme from their new #reverseYourRoutine via Influenster. If you dont know what is Influenster check here. I highly encourage you to open an account :-) You will definitely enjoy it.




So this VoxBox contains two full-size products - TRESemmé Beauty-FULL Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner & Shampoo! I am 100% sure that all of us are pretty used to wash our hair first with shampoo and then use the conditioner. This system actually reverses that routine to bring back volume to the hair. :-) !!

It's a bit difficult to get used to applying conditioner directly onto wet hair without washing it first. Specially when I consider that hair to be dirty :-) I have been using this for last two weeks and that's big for me. I never change up my hair routine! But I definitely have been liking it enough! 

First of all, I dont have fine, flat hair. In fact, quite the opposite. I have very wavy thick hair which almost tends to be frizzy. So, I am not quite the best person to check the claim about the volume effect. However, I do like the feel of both the products. The whole process was quicker than my normal routine.  The shampoo lather up pretty fast as well. So, if you have very flat hair than you might check these out.

I am that person who always apply coconut oil every night before washing my hair the next day. So for me, I cannot use the conditioner first without washing and getting rid of the excess coconut oil. But I still think I will incorporate this once a month or so in my normal hair care.

Once again, thank you Influenster for sending these to me for review purpose!

Hope you enjoyed this quick little reveiw. I will be back with a new post in just a few days :-)


Love,
Arrru

No comments: