Sunday, September 11, 2016

Tarte Cosmetics "Wild Animal Tarteist PRO Custom Magnetic Palette"

Before the Monday madness begins, I have a super quick look at something interesting today! It is the "Wild Animal Tarteist PRO Custom Magnetic Palette" from Tarte Cosmetics. It is a limited-edition palette that Tarte released few days back. It is currently available for purchase on Ulta,com and Tarte Website


Packaging: Incredible. :-) It is in leopard print and is made of very sturdy plastic. It really feels well built. Also, it has got a nice, big mirror which will come in very handy. The lid flips back to all the way up to 360 degrees. It is magnetic so Makeup Geek or Tarte blushes can be used very easily.

Price: I think this is where it shines! It is only $17 for this palette. That's awesome :-) The Make Up For Ever palettes are cheaper and compatible with this but they don't have mirrors.


Size: I love the size of this. In my mind, it is way better than the Z-palettes. I have two different size of Z-Palettes and even though I like them, I definitely think they are overpriced. For this price, it is definitely  a very good deal. From this picture, you can see I have three Tarte blushes, one Make Up For Ever Eye Shadow and almost 9-10 Makeup Geek Eye Shadows. I bet there is enough space for another 7-10 Eye Shadows. The Z-Palette size that can accommodate similar amount of pans will cost more than $17.


I am very glad that I picked one up and I don't think I have anything else to say. I am going to customize my palette and fill out with a few blushes and eyeshadows that I am going to take with me for my India trip! This is limited -edition palette so if you have been thinking about investing in a Z-palette I say go for this one instead. :-)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are getting ready for the week ahead. Mine is going to be very very hectic :-(

Love,
~Arrru

No comments: