Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you are having fantastic times with your friends & family and they brought you all the gifts you wanted! :-) I have another simple look for you today! I paired a glitter eyeliner with must-have holiday red lips! To check all 7 looks from this mini -series click here. I am actually having a lot of fun with this :-)
Today’s look is great for a simple office party or for a little glam during Christmas-day get together. I mean, you can wear it any day of the year when want to glam up and yet don’t want put in a lot of effort. It is such a simple look to look-at and to apply; It just needs a little bit of patience and control! I used the loose glitter pigments from Makeup Geek here, but I wished I would have discovered the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter liner at that time. It would have made my life so much easier.
These are the products I am wearing in this eye-look –
Step-by-step approach to the eye-look: The look essentially starts out the same way like yesterday’s (see here).
- Mac Painterly Paint Pot in Layin’ Low as the primer
- Sunset from IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette on the crease just to define it.
- Java from IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette on the outer corner to further deepen that definiton.
- Stila All Day Waterproof eyeliner to draw a comparatively thicker winged liner.
- Once the eyeliner dries down, use a thin eyeliner brush to add a bit of glitter glue over the inner part of the winged eyeliner. I use Makeup Geek Utopia Pigment and just a drop of Mac Fix+ to get a liquid consistency out of the pigment. Once the glitter glue is bit tacky, I used the same eyeliner brush to draw the glitter eyeliner over the inner part of the eyeliner. I stopped at about 2/3rd of my eyeliner. I want the tail of my wing to still be black. Basically, you get an ombre liner that goes from glitter to completely black.
- Touch in Sol mascara to get good defined length on my lashes. Lashes are very important for this look! :-)
The rest of the face is simple. It is a fun and yet simple look when you pair it with a bold lip. I wore this look last Christmas and my choice of lipstick shade will always be red. Here are the products I used on my face.
Clinique Cheek Pop in Fig Pop, just a little bit on my cheeks as blush.
This is one of my staple go-to looks. Whenever I don’t know what kind of makeup I want, but I do have a few spare seconds to get ready I tend to wear this look. It is effortless but very put-together! Don’t worry guys, I enjoy drama on my eyes as well and I am going to share some quite fun and playful look with glitter as well. Do come back for tomorrow's look!