Monday, January 6, 2020

Pan 20 in 2020 ::: Project Pan Intro

From the last few years I have been trying to use up some of my makeup products. Having that goal and picking a few products definitely helps in the process. In short, I am participitaing in #Pan20in2020 (or #Use20in2020) project pan from Instagram. I will update it every quarter if not atleast half yearly!

Here are all the products -


 And here is my goal with each of the products -


1A) Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water: As you can see, there is still a lot of left in the bottle. I love this primer water and do use it whenever I am applying foundation or whenever I am wearing a lot of face products. So, hopefully I can use up it.

1B) Marc Jacobs Re(cover) Perfecting Coconut Setting Mist: I was hoping to finish it in 2019 but I could not. But I am almost done. And that is why I am counting these two mists as one item.

2) Becca Backlight Priming Filter: This is one of my favorite product and there isn't a lot left. I am confident that I can use it up.


3) Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation: This is my holy grail foundation and my shade is Y415. It is very difficult to say how much is left in the tube as of now - when I took closely from the opening, I felt like 1/3 is still left. My goal is to finish up it.

4) Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer: This is my everyday concealer and my shade is Medium Dark Neutral. I can totally see this getting used up.

5) Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in "Sunlight": When I opened the cap and looked closely, I see that I have used up half of the product. Because it is so VERY pigmented and I only need a little bit per use, I am aiming to finish only half of what is left. So the goal is to use up 3/4 of the product.     


6) Smashbox 24 hour Photo Shadow Primer: I use this primer every time I wear eyeshadow but you only need little bit. So, hopefully I can Use up it.

7) Benefit POREfessional: This is such a tiny tube. My goal is to finish it up but I am doubtful; no matter I much I use it, it still does not end.

8) Hourglass Ambient Powder in "Dim Light": I feel like I use it regularly but I don’t see much dent in the pan. Fingers crossed I can use it up.


9) NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in "Himaliya": I typically wear this eyeshadow to work. To pan this is a bit ambitious but we will see.

10) Makeup Geek Eyshadow "Crème Brulee" & "Cocoa Bear": I know that I will hit pan on "Creme Brulee" any day now, so to aim to "pan" this shade in this project is kind of cheating. Although, if I pan it early in the year, it will be greatly motivating to me! Panning "Cocoa Bear" however is an ambitious goal because this shade is crazy pigmented and you really don't need a lot. 

11) RMS Beauty Living Luminizer: I have already hit pan on the highlighter a couple of days after I took this photo, so my goal is to use up it. I wear it almost everyday, especially to work. But it is very pigmented and you need just a little bit. So we will see I can finish it. 

12) RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer: I have already hit pan on the bronzer, so my goal is to use up it. I loved wearing this in the summer, and I will for sure use it next summer. I may or may not be able to use it up in it's entirety but I will at least get close to finishing it.


13) Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eye Liner in "Indigo" & "Midnight": These were in my 2019 favorites. I used these quite a lot this year - they are still going strong and I am sure I will be able to finish them.

14) NARS Eyeliner in "Via Vaneto": This is the eyeliner that would not die. My god, I have been using it for so long but there is still so much left.

15) Bare Minerals Bronzer: Another product that is not showing any sign of panning. This was the only one bronzer that I had and till this day I use it REGULARLY. It must be packed in so very tightly I don’t see ANY sign of pan! I am getting frustrated at this point.


16) Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer: Panning this 3rd bronzer is ambitions. If I am able to hit pan, I will be happy; if not that is also OK.

17) Pat McGrath Matte Trance Lipstick in "Elson": I loved and used this shade throughout 2019. See my Beauty Favorites for 2019 here. I have already used almost half of it. Fingers crossed I can use it up!

18) Bite Beauty Amuse Bouch in "Verbena": This is a perfect everyday shade. I love using it for work days. I don’t really use it everyday but again it is a very small travel size lipstick. So it should be easy to finish.


19) Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in "Cin Cin": This is the first Bite lipstick I got and I have been hooked to the shade ever since. I use it a lot but I probably need to use it up before it expires.

20) Ilia Beauty Lip Conditioner in "Crimson & Clover" & "Nobody's Baby": My aim is to use 1/2 of both of these lip conditioners. They are lip balms so it is easier to go through. A bit ambitious goal but I can layer them over other regular lipsticks and over liquid lipstick, so I am hopeful.

Wish me luck guys! Let me know if you are also joining in, may be we can encourage each other.

Love,
~Arrru

No comments: