Sunday, October 18, 2020

EMPTIES VOL. 20 ::: THE TALE OF RESURFACED EMPTIES:

So, I was cleaning my room the other day and I found a box neatly packed and tucked away in one of my shelves! I looked high and low in both my blog and here, I did not put these in any of my blogposts. I think these empties were from late 2018 or very early 2019. LOL! My life was in shambles around that time and I stopped wearing makeup! I actually took a break from IG that lasted more than a year! So, I think these empties are from that era. It has a lot of my favorite products and they are almost all full-size, so I thought I will go ahead and give myself the credit I deserve. 



MAC Prep+Prime Fix+: This is a classic makeup spray and it is still the one I love the most. It removes any kind of powdery-ness that may come from applying too many products. And it adds a very healthy but not overdone dewy-look. I have 1 full size that I using and may be 2 travel size backups, but after that I am going to be torn because I am not sure if I would want to repurchase; MAC is not cruelty-free.

MAC Paint Pot in Layin' Low: This was my MOST favorite eye primer! It performed so well for me. I have dry skin but occasionally my eyelids can get oily. It really works for me but again, MAC is not cruelty free! Plus, I have been using Smashbox Primer for the whole of this year and it actually is working for me. So, I will not repurchase this till MAC becomes cruelty free! Lol, if & when that happens?

LORAC TANtalizer Highlighter & Matte Bronzer Duo: I did not care for the highlighter but I loved the bronzer. It was deep enough for me, the formula was quite easy to work with. But I do have other bronzers that I love more so no need to repurchase.

REVLON Colorstay Foundation in 320 True Beige: This is the first foundation I bought in USA. I think this was my second bottle? I am not sure. I care very less about foundation and concealer but this served well - especially for a beginner. I will not repurchase.

PALLADIO Herbal Primer: There was a time I loved silicon primers. I have fond memories of this product but I did not repurchase.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation: This is my current go-to foundation (actually my only foundation). So I keep collecting and using up these tiny samples which are/were good for travelling.

URBAN DECAY Primer Potion: Do you remember this old packaging? I do not remember anything about finishing this or how I felt about it. But I do have a free sample right now that I somehow accumulated.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Hydrating Primer: I had it and used it up. Didn't dislike it but it was not the best either.

BARE MINERALS Lip Gloss in Party Starter: I absolutely love the pretty coral color of this gloss, but I am not a big lip gloss person. It is a miracle that I finished this.

STILA Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso: This is my absolute favorite (red) lipstick, I have already purchased the full size which I think is almost half gone now. 

ULTA Juice Infused Lip Oil: I really liked this - it wasn't a sticky formula like a lipgloss. I started using this more as a makeup but I eventually ended up using this as a lip-care product. 

MASCARAS (MAKE UP FOR EVER Smokey Extravagant Mascara & Excessive Lash, TOO FACED Better Than Sex, Lancome Hypnotize, MARC JACOBS Mascara): I guess I did not like any of this, cause I did not repurchase any of this.

KATE SPADE LIVE COLOR FULLY eau de perfume: This is my fav perfume. It has dominant floral notes! I absolutely love the smell and it lasts a very long time on me. Also, the name of this fragrance kind of speaks to my color loving soul. And yes, I have already repurchased this. 

DEBORAH LIPPMANN Mermaid's Dream: This was my favorite shade of nail polish! It had so many pretty blue teal glitters in a seafoam blue base. It was very unique to my collection. I could see myself repurchasing this someday! But right now I do not want to! 

Love,

Arrru

No comments: