Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Pan 20 in 2020 ::: Project Pan Update #1

It has been 4+ months since I posted my intro to "#Pan20in2020" challenge (see  post here). I thought it is high time I post an update regarding my progress. 

Without much rambling, here are all the products as of April 30th, 2020 -

Pan 20 in 2020 ::: April 2020
Pan 20 in 2020 ::: January 2020

 And here is my goal with each of the products -


1A) Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water: Before social life stopped due to Covid-19, I used this quite regularly. And as you can see, there is some noticeable progress and I am happy with that. 

1B) Marc Jacobs Re(cover) Perfecting Coconut Setting Mist: FINISHED this! Woohoo! I loved using this, and I would love to repurchase it if it is available. 

2) Becca Backlight Priming Filter: I see a lot of good progress and I am sure I will be able to finish it up before the next update. 


3) Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation: Before the lockdown started this was my go-to foundation, so I am sure I have made progress, but it is difficult to figure out the progress. 

4) Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer: Not much progress. This was my everyday concealer, mainly for wear-to-work purpose. Now it has been two months that I have been working from home (and we don't do video skype), so this has not been used much.  

5) Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in "Sunlight": I still love using this but there is just no way to figure how much progress has been made.      


6) Smashbox 24 hour Photo Shadow Primer: Little bit of progress, even though I use this primer every time I wear eyeshadow.

7) Benefit POREfessional: Little bit of progress. This is such a tiny tube. And I use it on my cheeks quite regularly but it still does not end. 

8) Hourglass Ambient Powder in "Dim Light": Not much of progress, even though I use this primer every time I use under eye concealer. 




9) NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in "Himaliya": No progress. I typically wear this eyeshadow to work and it has been quite a while since I last used this eyeshadow.

10) Makeup Geek Eyeshadow "Crème Brulee" & "Cocoa Bear": YES, I have hit pan on "Creme Brulee" and I have been making good progress in using it. Cocoa Bear hasn't seen much use but I am still hopeful I can hit pan this year.  

11) RMS Beauty Living Luminizer: DONE. I have hit pan and I am making good progress in using it up.  

12) RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer: I can see the pan getting bigger and bigger as I have been using it quite consistently. I really hope I am able to use it up at the end of this year. 


13) Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eye Liner in "Indigo" & "Midnight": There are not much usage left out of these two liners. I think I can still get 4-5 usages! They all be done before the next update. 

14) NARS Eyeliner in "Via Vaneto": This eyeliner finally died on me. It got so dry that I had to de-clutter.

15) Bare Minerals Bronzer: I use it every time I use makeup but it is not showing any sign of panning. Such a discouraging product to pan.


16) Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer: I have not really using this much and that's ok. I am mainly trying to use up and pan the previous two.

The next few products are all lipsticks and this is where I haven't really made any significant progress. I have used a bit of Bite Verbana and Ilia Lip Conditioners but honestly nothing significant. Until the lockdown is lifted and I actually need to leave the house, I don't see any scope of making any significant progress on these lipsticks. 

17) Pat McGrath Matte Trance Lipstick in "Elson": No significant progress!

18) Bite Beauty Amuse Bouch in "Verbena": No significant progress!



19) Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in "Cin Cin": No significant progress!

20) Ilia Beauty Lip Conditioner in "Crimson & Clover" & "Nobody's Baby": Not significant progress!

Let me know if you are also doing any project pan challenges? I have plenty of spare time and I am all ears!

Love,
~Arrru

No comments: