Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Beautylish LUCKY BAG 2016 ::: A Year Later



As 2016 quickly approaches to its end, a handful of beauty junkies eagerly wait for Beautylish Lucky Bags! I made up my mind long back that I will get one for 2016. And luckily, I was able to get my hands on it before it sold out. If you don’t have any idea what this Lucky Bag is, here is my original post for some detailed look! It costs 75$ and it came with the following products. You have to keep in my mind that these are random assortment and you have no clue beforehand what you are getting in your bag. I got quite lucky last year. But because I have so much stuff already, I am skipping it this year! But I THOROUGHLY enjoyed my bag from last year!

Many of these products has made a permanent place in my heart and here is what I think -

Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 in #4 (Cost:$48, available in Sephora, Beautylish): You can check my review here where I go into much deeper about the product price and quality. But I love this palette, I don’t wear it as much as I want to but whenever I do, I end up loving my eye look! The shades in this are perfect for fall and winter season but can be very easily worn during summer. I always end up doing a halo eyes with this palette, but that’s ok! These are super pigmented, creamy and super blendable. I prefer using my fingers with these shadows. Oxide is my most favorite shade!

Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector (Cost: $30, available in Ulta, Sephora, Beautylish): This was the product I was not excited at all when I got the bag. I applied way too much when I tried for the first time, but after that I slowly learnt how to apply it. I put just a tiny, little amount on the tip of my fingers and pat it on. After 5-6 seconds, I apply my concealer. It gives me a glow and removes any tired feeling from my face. I don’t typically wear it at night when I may take photos as with high definition flash, it kind of glows a bit more and appears way white than I want it to be! I would never buy it on my own but used wisely, I definitely have been enjoying this in my collection.


rms beauty Living Luminizer (Cost: $38, available in Beautylish, Sephora): Oh my my! Where do I start! Read a full in depth review here but nonetheless, you should know that I dreamt of this product for years and when I finally got it in my lucky bag, it definitely delivered. I love how sheer it is, and yet how pigmented it is. I can wear it over foundation or bare moisturized skin and it performs the same. I just used my fingers to put it on the high point of my cheek bones, sometimes at the middle of my eyebrows and it immediately makes me feel and look alive! I am absolutely HEAD OVER HEELS in love with it!

Kevyn Aucoin The Pure Powder Glow in Myracle (Cost: $37, available Beautylish, Sephora): Another love! I mean, I am very vocal about bright, bold shades of makeup. So, the color immediately makes me happy. Catch a full in depth review here. I love this shade. It is a bright, bright fuchsia. Very easy to control, super blendable and you need just a light swipe on your brush to get the color on your cheek. The color makes me look so healthy, happy and alive. It immediately brightens up my face. I have used it quite a bit, you know as much as I can use a shade like this, but there is just no sign on the pan.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O 100 ml (Cost: $6.95, available here): This is cult favorite product. I am glad I tried it but I still have not formed a solid thought on this. I have other products that I am still using but I love having this travel size. It greatly helped us during my sister’s wedding by assisting in fast and easy eye makeup remover.

IT cosmetics Hello Lashes Clinically Proven 5-in-1 Mascara (Cost: $24, available in Beautylish,, Ulta): It is quite an expensive mascara for what it is. I started using it a few months ago, and I definitely liked using it and it did not dry up at all. Natural looking lash and I don’t have any complaint.


Wayne Goss Brush 05 (Cost: $20, Available here): Definitely a love! I did not typically wear anything on my lower lash line before this even though I do really enjoy that. But after this brush, I have been wearing it so often. It is so very smooth that it is a pleasure to work it!

I have high hopes that this post will help you in case you are playing with the idea of getting these lucky bags. Do leave me comments down below. Sign up for early access here because these bags get sold out super quick!

Love,
~Arrru

No comments: